God continues to bless us and show His love with a bright and beautiful sunrise and day.
"Oh, give thanks to the Lord for He is good and His mercy endures forever."
After reviewing the most recent reports It is important that we practice caution and care for one another during these days ahead.
- Our Wednesday Soup Suppers will be discontinued until further notice.
- Our Wednesday evening Lenten services WILL still be held at 7:00 p.m.
- Bible Study this evening (03/15) will still meet and we will discuss with the members of that class how you wish to move forward.
- Wednesday Morning Bible Study will not meet this week. We will monitor the circumstances and notify you of any changes.
- Worship services will continue as planned at 8:30 & 11:00 am. Sunday school will be suspended until further notice
Again, if you feel ill in any way, please stay home. If you are concerned and wish to stay home, we understand. If you attend, be assured that we are taking extra measures to disinfect the building and provide a safe and healthy atmosphere.
We have also initiated streaming the services on our Facebook page if you wish to participate in worship.
Please remember that the work of God’s house continues. Proclamation of His Word and Sacraments will continue. You may send your contributions via mail if you are unable to attend and ensure the ability of St. John’s to continue moving forward. We are also working on other methods to collect your gifts We strongly encourage you to remember each other and the ministry of our church.in your prayers.
If for any reason you or your family need assistance, getting supplies, food or medicine, we will be here to assist you. Contact the church office and we will reach out to find what you need, the best we can. If you have the ability and are willing to help
Lastly, keep an eye on our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/pumpkinhook) & our web page (www.pumpkinhook.com) we will be posting updates and maybe streaming services this weekend. In the meantime, we encourage you to send or drop off your gifts of offering to the church.